The tuition fees depend on the student’s economic situation. More information is available on the “tuition fees and scholarship” page of the University of Parma.
Students can apply for partial or total fee exemption depending on their economic status. We report here some useful information.
- The reference website for the applications is Er.go which is the Regional Authority for the Right to Higher Education in Emilia Romagna.
- Detailed instructions can be found in the pdf available at this page (“COSA MI SERVE” right menù, click on “Guida al bando (ENGLISH)”). Such a document, in particular, contains information about the thresholds for the family unit’s economic condition to be eligible for the scholarship. Note that, if you apply to Er.go for a scholarship, you are eligible but you do not get the scholarship, still you are entitled to a University Tax exemption (you will only have to pay for the regional fee of 156Eur per year).
- To apply for benefits there is no need to enroll in advance at the University. However, to be eligible for benefits, the student must enroll at the University.
- Pay great attention to the deadlines indicated on the Er.go website, usually set at the beginning of November. Late applications will be rejected. Applications usually open at the beginning of July.
- You can apply for benefits at this page (unfortunately in Italian). On such a page you will also find a video with some instructions in English. On the web you can also find some unofficial videos with more detailed step-by-step instructions, such as this one.
- If you need help from the University of Parma on benefits matters, please contact Dr. Chiara Ollari (email@example.com), tel: +39 0521 034090, from “U.O. Contributi, Diritto allo Studio e Benessere Studentesco“.
- More information from the University of Parma website is available here.