The tuition fees depend on the student’s economic situation. More information is available on the “tuition fees and scholarship” page of the University of Parma.
Students can apply for partial or total fee exemption depending on their economic status. We report here some useful information.
- The reference website for the applications is Er.go which is the Regional Authority for the Right to Higher Education in Emilia Romagna.
- Detailed instructions can be found in the pdf available on this page (right menù, voice “Guida al bando (ENGLISH)”. Such a document, in particular, contains information about the thresholds for the family unit’s economic condition to get the scholarship.
- To apply for benefits there is no need to enrol in advance at the University. However, to be eligible for benefits, the student must, in any case, enroll at the University.
- Beware of the deadlines indicated on the Er.go website, usually set at the beginning of November. Late applications will be rejected. Applications usually open at the beginning of July.
- The application for benefits can be done on this page. On such a page you will also find a video with some instructions. On the web you can also find some unofficial videos, such as this one.
- If you need help from the University of Parma, please contact Dr.ssa. Chiara Ollari (firstname.lastname@example.org), tel: +39 0521 034090, from “U.O. Contributi, Diritto allo Studio e Benessere Studentesco“.
- More information from the University of Parma website is available here.