HOW TO PAY UNIVERSITY TAXES (first installment: REGIONAL TAX):
1) login on ESSE3 with your UNIPR username and password.
2) select the menu item “STUDENT REGISTRY OFFICE>Enrollment”
3) choose your course of study (Communication Engineering) and enter the data and documents required by the system;
4) download the enrollment application and, by accessing the Payments section of your ESSE3 menu, download the payment slip (invoice) with the amount of the first installment (ie the REGIONAL TAX);
5) make payment of the invoice either at any Italian bank, or at any International bank through an international bank transfer, or (if you have an italian credit card) through the online payment system PagoPA (the website for payments to government bodies)
Payment MUST NECESSARILY contain:
1) student’s name and surname
2) the ESSE3-generated invoice ref. number
The bank transfer must be made to the following:
Account holder’s name: Università di Parma
Bank address: Crédit Agricole Italia S.p.A. – Agenzia di Parma – Via Università, 1 – 43121 Parma
IBAN: IT 25 L 06230 12700 000038436533
A copy of the international bank transfer receipt must be attached to the enrollment application on ESSE3 and also sent to the Student Registry Office (segreteria studenti, firstname.lastname@example.org).
After arrival in Parma, students must finalize their matriculation in person at the Segreteria Office on Campus, when they will hand in all their ORIGINAL documents (BS diploma etc) and the proof of payment of the Regional tax.
REFUNDS: If you pay the regional tax and do not get your VISA so that you cannot finalize your matriculation, you are entitled to a refund, info at https://www.er-go.it/international-students/focus-on-regional-tax