HOW TO PAY UNIVERSITY TAXES:
1) login on ESSE3 with your UNIPR username and password.
2) select the menu item “STUDENT REGISTRY OFFICE>Enrolment”
3) choose your course of study and enter the data and documents required by the system;
4) download the enrolment application and, by accessing the Payments section of your ESSE3 menu, download the payment slip with the amount of the first instalment;
5) make payment of the payment slip at any bank (in Italy or abroad) or through the online payment system PagoPA (the website for payments to government bodies such as universities, hospitals, etc)
Payments must contain:
student’s name and surname
ESSE3-generated invoice ref. number
The bank transfer must be made to the following:
Account holder’s name: Università di Parma
Bank address: Crédit Agricole Italia S.p.A. – Agenzia di Parma – Via Università, 1 – 43121 Parma
IBAN: IT 25 L 06230 12700 000038436533
Please note: A copy of the international bank transfer receipt must be attached to the enrolment application and sent to the Student Registry Office (segreteria studenti) of the chosen course. Normally students hand in all their documents and the proof of payment in person at the segreteria.